The LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products have revealed a new range of Harry Potter playsets for fans of the Wizarding World.
The new range gives LEGO and Harry Potter fans alike the opportunity to recreate their favourite scenes from ‘The Order of the Phoenix’ and the ‘The Half-Blood Prince’. Featuring well-known characters, creatures and locations familiar to every would-be Hogwarts student in waiting, the new LEGO sets help young builders create adventures of their own.
The sets provide opportunities for endless fun as fans help Harry, Ron, Hermione and their faithful friends reenact beloved moments from the films including luring the despicable Professor Umbridge to the Forbidden Forest and much more.
The latest sets to enter the Harry Potter world are;
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement – Slide the panel to reveal the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement and join Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice!.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower – Visit Potions Master Horace Slughorn’s classroom and office, check out the magical mandrake in the greenhouse, then explore the Ravenclaw dorm and the cool astronomy equipment.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter – Trick Professor Umbridge into entering the Forbidden Forest and introduce her to Grawp and a few centaurs.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive – Explore 4 Privet Drive, the Dursley family’s home, and discover a whirlwind of excitement!.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™ – Capture the magical personality and elegant movement of Hedwig, the celebrated owl from the Harry Potter films.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on The Burrow – Explore the crazy, colourful Weasley house with Harry, Ron and the rest of the family and help protect it from the Death Eaters.
Ranging in price from £17.99 – £89.99, The Harry Potter sets will be available to pre-order from 30th April and available to buy from 1st June from LEGO.com and selected retailers globally.