To mark the release of The Bezonians, out now, we’ve been given 1 copy to give away on DVD.
Meet big boss man Plato (Andreas Karras), he’s a family man with old fashioned values and questionable beliefs who runs the Bezonians Social Club, where a colourful bunch – from Greek immigrants to a merry mix of lonely locals – have spent much of their lives. Gambling away their savings, drinking away their sorrows deep into the night while putting the world to rights – over the years they have become his second family.
When Plato makes the mistake of playing poker with scheming bombshell Lola (Lois Brabin-Platt) it’s not long before things go terribly wrong… When Lola wins big, Plato is put in a tough bind, made all the worse when her sadistic boyfriend, Willard Greb (Vinnie Jones) gives him just 24-hours to come up the cash, putting everything and everyone he knows at risk.
When Plato’s life – and his beloved club – are threatened, only the suave Achilles (Savvas D. Michael), bruiser Costas (Peter Polycarpou), hard-headed Buster (Nicky B), wily Mike (Chris Tummings) and sweet Anthony (Jamie Crew) will stand by Plato as he faces intimidating threats from a psychopath. Can this mismatched group of down-and-outs come together and save their home away from home?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 16th May 2022 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!