This one-off event will take place on Saturday, 5th December and the legends will include:
- Roy Button OBE (Senior Vice President & MD of Warner Bros.)
- Bryan Forbes CBE (Filmmaker, Whistle Down the Wind, Stepford Wives)
- Nanette Newman (Actress, Personal Affairs, The Wrong Box)
- Rocky Taylor (Specialist Stunt Performer)
- Terence Clegg (Producer, Out of Africa, A Clock Work Orange)
- Mike Moran (Movie music score composer)
- Joss Williams (Special Effects Supervisor on Green Zone, Hell Boy 2, Rambo, The Bourne Ultimatum)
- Anthony Waye (Producer, Casino Royale)
+ Many More
Guests will also have their own opportunity to gain insights into the world of film through a unique question and answer session, which you can ask by filling out this form (you must attend for your question to be asked – format is PDF). The event will also feature a champagne reception, a three-course-gourmet dinner, live music, a money can’t buy auction and dancing.
Tickets to this remarkable evening are just £85 per person and all proceeds will go directly to support more disabled people over come their barriers and realise their potential. If you live in theLeatherhead region, transport can be also provided to the studios.
Pat Lelliott, Queen Elizabeth’s
Foundation, Leatherhead Court,
Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0BN.
About the Queen Elizabeth Foundation
For 75 years QEF has created opportunities for people with disabilities in the UK, enabling them to gain greater independence within the wider community. We believe that every person, whatever their disability has potential. We can see it, even if they can’t.
Nearly one in five people of working age (7 million) in Great Britain have a disability and there are currently 1.3 million disabled people in the UK who are available for and want to work.
Each year we help thousands of people overcome their barriers through four specialist centres, providing; brain injury rehabilitation to young people with acquired brain injury, vocational training for sustainable employment, life skills for severely disabled young adults and mobility tuition for those who wish to drive.