To mark the return of Pop Up Screens Cinema in the Snow on 13th December, we’ve been given a pair of tickets to a screening of the winner’s choice to give away. Click here to see their screening schedule.
Pop Up Screens will transform Hackney Showrooms into an enchanting alpine wonderland. Guests will be immersed in a Pop Up Screens take on Narnia, and enter a snowy forest through a wardrobe before sitting down for a screening of The Holiday or Love Actually, mulled wine in hand.
This year’s repertoire aims to bring the wonder of Christmas to people of all ages in an unforgettably festive surrounding. Classics include the likes of Home Alone, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, The Chronicles of Narnia and of course, Elf. Feel-good romantic comedy The Holiday and cinematic Christmas royalty, It’s A Wonderful Life, have been added to the Christmas slate this year due to popular demand.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 22nd November 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!