See the Man of Steel face his most formidable foe yet in The Death of Superman, available on Digital Download July 24 and Blu-ray™ and DVD August 6! To celebrate the release, we are giving YOU the chance to win a copy on DVD!
The Death of Superman ultimately finds Superman in a fight to the finish when the Man of Steel becomes the only hero who can stand in the way of the monstrous creature Doomsday and his unstoppable rampage of destruction.
As the inaugural film in the DC Universe Movies series, Superman Doomsday told an abridged version of “The Death Of Superman,” DC Comics’ landmark 1992-93 comic phenomenon. But with a runtime of 75 minutes, the film focused on a core, singular storyline. The new, animated The Death of Superman, the first of a two-part film experience that will conclude with Reign of the Supermen in early 2019, restores many of the moments and characters that fans hold dear to their hearts.
Own The Death of Superman on Digital Download July 24 and on Blu-ray™ and DVD August 6
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
© DC Comics
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 16th August 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!