To mark the release of Marcella Series 3 on 15th March, we’ve been given a series 1-3 box set to give away to 1 winner.
Co-created and written by writer-director of The Bridge and Scandi-noir legend Hans Rosenfeldt, the first two acclaimed series follow reckless detective Marcella Backland (Anna Friel – Deep Water, Pushing Daisies) as she unrelentingly solves horrific crimes in London while struggling to balance her family life and debilitating mental health issues.
Series Three takes a dramatic new turn as Marcella goes deep undercover in Belfast and adopts a whole new identity alongside a snappy new haircut. But don’t be fooled – Marcella may have gone blonde, but the series is as dark as ever…
Under orders from new boss Frank Young (Hugo Speer – London Kills, Britannia) to infiltrate an infamous crime family headed by steely matriarch Katherine McGuire (Amanda Burton – White House Farm, Silent Witness), Marcella must put the past behind her and embrace her new identity…but will her old life catch up with her? Old boss DI Rav Sangha (Ray Panthaki – Gangs of London, Eastenders) certainly won’t give up on her without a fight.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 25th March 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!