To mark the release of True History of the Kelly Gang on 6th July, we’ve got 5 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
From visionary director Justin Kurzel (Snowtown, Macbeth) and based on the Booker Prize-winning novel by Peter Carey, TRUE HISTORY OF THE KELLY GANG is a bold and visceral take on the story of Ned Kelly, starring George MacKay (1917, Pride), Nicholas Hoult (Tolkien, The Favourite), Essie Davis (The Babadook, Babyteeth), Charlie Hunnam (King Arthur, The Gentlemen), Thomasin McKenzie (Jojo Rabbit, Leave No Trace) and Russell Crowe (A Beautiful Mind, Master & Commander: The Far Side Of The World).
Hero to some, outlaw to others, Ned Kelly (MacKay) throws a long shadow over Australian history. Spanning his life from his younger years to the time leading up to his death, the film follows the story of this legendary figure. Nurtured by the notorious bushranger Harry Power (Russell Crowe) and fuelled by the unfair arrest of his mother (Essie Davis), Kelly recruits a wild bunch of warriors to plot a campaign of anarchy and rebellion that will grip the entire country. Youth and tragedy collide with violent and explosive consequences but at the beating heart of this tale is the fractured and powerful bond between a mother and son.
Watch our exclusive True History of the Kelly Gang interviews here:
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 9th July 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!