To celebrate the release of The Sopranos Sessions hardback deep-dive into the beloved show, we have 5 copies to give away.
On January 10, 1999, a mobster walked into a psychiatrist’s office and changed TV history.
Now, on the 20th anniversary of The Sopranos’ debut on HBO, critics Alan Sepinwall and Matt Zoller Seitz have produced The Sopranos Sessions (ABRAMS Books), a collection of recaps, conversations, interviews and critical essays covering every episode and exploring the show’s legacy.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 21st January 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!