To mark the release of The Queen and I on 30th September, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
Based on the bestselling novel by Sue Townsend (author of the Adrian Mole series), when Republican Jack Barker (David Walliams) is voted in as prime minister, the royals are sent to live on a council estate. They struggle to settle in but when the Queen (Samantha Bond) discovers the system is rigged against the working class, she bends rules to help her new friends. Featuring a stellar supporting cast in Amanda Abbington (Sherlock, Mr Selfridge) and Oliver Chris (Bluestone 42, Motherland), Stephen Russell (Peaky Blinders, Coronation Street, and Shameless) hilariously brings to life Townsend’s satire on modern Britain.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 7th October 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!