To mark the release of The Man Who Sold His Skin on 17th January, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
Directed by Kaouther Ben Hania, The Man Who Sold His Skin tells the story of Sam Ali, a sensitive but impulsive young Syrian man who is forced to leave his country for Lebanon to escape the war. In order to travel to Europe to be with the love of his life, he agrees to have his back tattooed by one of the world’s most sulphurous contemporary artists. By turning his body into a prestigious piece of art, Sam finds himself held captive to the whims of the artist and the art world, proving his decision might mean anything but the freedom he so fiercely sought.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Man Who Sold His Skin will release on EST from 10th January and DVD/ TVOD from 17th January 2022.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 20th January 2022 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!