To mark the release of Saint Maud on 9th October, we’ve been given a merchandise pack including a limited edition tote, La Boca prayer candle, stickers and the UK poster to give away.
A special MASSIVE preview screening of Rose Glass’ electrifying horror debut SAINT
MAUD, the film will screen at 9pm on October 6 in the following Everyman venues:
London (Screen on The Green, Crystal Palace), Birmingham, Glasgow and Bristol. Those booking preview tickets will also get special MASSIVE / SAINT MAUD merchandise (tote bag & stickers). www.massive-cinema.com
Morfydd Clark, in a breakout performance, and BAFTA and Tony Award-winner Jennifer
Ehle come together in this dark psychological horror when live-in nurse Maud (Clark) arrives at the home of Amanda (Ehle), a famous dancer now frail from illness and trapped in her grand, isolated house. At first Amanda is intrigued by this religious young woman, who provides distraction from her failing health. Maud, in turn, is bewitched by her new patient. But Maud is not all that she seems. As her grip on reality slides out of control, Maud’s care turns into a deadly mission to save Amanda’s soul, by any means necessary.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 15th October 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!