To mark the release of Demons 1 & 2 on 22nd February, we’ve been given 1 copy to give away on Blu-ray.
In the early 1980s, Dario Argento, the famed horror maestro responsible for such classics as Suspiria and Deep Red, branched out from directing into producing, shepherding the work of his fellow filmmakers to the screen – among them Lamberto Bava (Delirium, A Blade in the Dark), son of the legendary Mario Bava. Together, they crafted two tales of terror that would become synonymous with Italian 80s horror, in which the veil between the real world and the silver screen is torn asunder.
In 1985’s Demons (Directed by Lamberto Bava), a motley assortment of unwitting filmgoers accept invitations to a screening at the mysterious Metropol theatre. However, as the brutal slasher film unspools, the horror breaks free from the constraints of the screen, unleashing a swarm of slathering demons, intent on spreading their evil plague across the globe. Then, in 1986’s Demons 2, Hell comes direct to the living room as bloodthirsty demons descend on a luxury apartment block, devouring the residents and propagating their deadly plague.
You can buy Demons 1 & 2 here and check out a clip below.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 22nd February 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!