To mark the release of Two Weeks to Live on 15th February, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on DVD.
Strange young misfit Kim Noakes (Maisie Williams) was a young girl when her father died under murky circumstances, and her grieving mother Tina (Sian Clifford) whisked her away to a remote rural life of seclusion and bizarre survival techniques… Growing up off grid has left Kim with little clue of how things work, but now it’s time to face the real world. Maybe her survivalist skills will come in handy…or maybe they won’t?
Setting out for the first time to begin a secret mission of honouring her father’s memory, Kim bumps into the socially awkward Nicky (Mawaan Rizwan – Next of Kin), at his and brother Jay’s (Taheen Modak – The Bay), local pub, setting in motion a chaotic series of events that puts all their lives in danger. Who would have thought a few drinks and an ill-judged prank could go so violently wrong?
Tina arrives in search of Kim and the unlikely crew soon find themselves on the run from murderous gangsters and the police with a massive bag of stolen cash…but Kim is no ordinary fish out of water – she’s more like a great white shark who knows how to strip a Smith & Wesson pistol in six seconds flat and skin a deer to make a sleeping bag whilst perfectly reciting the lyrics to ‘I Will Survive’. With her in their team, they might all just get out of this alive…
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 15th February 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!