To celebrate the release of AUDREY, available on DVD & Digital Download now, we have 5 copies of the film on DVD to give away.
Audrey Hepburn won her first Academy Award at the age of 24 and went on to become one of the world’s greatest cultural icons: a once-in-a-generation beauty, and legendary star of Hollywood’s Golden Age, whose style and pioneering collaboration with Hubert de Givenchy continues to inspire. But who was the real Audrey Hepburn?
Malnourished as a child, abandoned by her father, and growing up under Nazi occupation in Holland, Hepburn faced a life-long battle with the traumas of her past, which thwarted her dreams of becoming a ballet dancer, and cast a shadow over her personal life. Yet she found inner peace, using her superstardom for good as a global ambassador for UNICEF, and bringing her life full circle: first a victim of war, then a source of relief to millions.
From the award-winning production team behind McQueen, an intimate portrait of a cherished global icon, this film is a portrait of a conflicted human being, who displayed strength and vulnerability, and whose complexities, insecurities, challenges and intricacies made her a force of nature whose presence is still felt worldwide today.
AUDREY IS AVAILABLE ON DVD & DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FROM 30 NOVEMBER 2020
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 17th December 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!