To mark the release of Anchor and Hope, out now, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
In their mid-30s, Eva and Kat’s humble, yet carefree, lifestyle in their London canal boat gets turned upside down when Eva presents Kat with an ultimatum: she wants a child. Kat resists, knowing that it will end the bohemian lifestyle she’s always envisaged with Eva. When Kat’s best friend, Roger, drops in from Barcelona to party with the ladies, however, the three of them toy around with the idea of creating a baby together. But as Eva enjoys her pregnancy and Roger fantasises about his role in this new family, Kat begins to distance herself. Can their heartfelt friendship survive what is to come?
Informed and influenced by the lives of multi-award-winning writer/director Carlos Marques-Marcet’s extended family of filmmakers, screenwriters and actors, this fusion of the personal and the professional, the real and the imaginary, results in a touchingly intimate portrait of what it means to be a family in the present day. A romantic comedy set on and around the rarely-filmed London canal system, Anchor & Hope has won multiple awards including Best Male Lead for David Verdaguer at the 2018 Gaudí Awards and Best Film for Marques-Marcet at the 2017 Seville European Film Festival.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 26th November 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!