Tyouth in revolthe ubiquitous Michael Cera is a Youth in Revolt, and having charmed 94% of the planet with his perpetual teenage geekery and now it looks as though the other 6% will have their chance, as the trailer for her next film Youth in Revolt is launched.

The cast for Youth in Revolt is an impressive, if male dominated, one, with Cera teaming up with Justin Long and Zach Galifianakis with veteran support from Steve Buscemi and Ray Liotta. The story has Cera as Nick Twisp falling in distant love with a supposedly unobtainable girl and you can guess the rest, but the source material is well regarded and if Director Miguel Arteta can capture the whistful, random essence of C. D. Payne’s novels then we’re in for a treat. Check out the trailer below.

The film will be released in early 2010.

Youth in Revolt Trailer #2

Trailer Park | MySpace Video