We had the pleasure of speaking to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Clark Gregg this week to discuss his role in the Marvel universe, and a possible crossover between his character Agent Coulson, and Netflix series Iron Fist.
At the end of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s second season, the rogue Inhumans were defeated, and Agent Coulson set about putting together his own team of super-powered individuals. As many fans suspected, it appears as if that will indeed be the Secret Warriors, a covert S.H.I.E.L.D. team led by Quake (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Chloe Bennet). However, as he looks to assemble that team, it sounds as if Coulson will be facing some serious in-fighting as his team of agents choose sides when Civil War reaches the Marvel Cinematic Universe in next year’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier follow-up.
Watch the interview below where Gregg also speaks about…
– What fans can expect of the forthcoming third season
– Civil War
– If there’s any chance of redemption for Ward
– Being a part of the Marvel family
– Whether he owns action figures of himself
– On continuing on in the Spider-Man franchise and why he’d like Coulson to meet Iron Fist