To mark the release of You Don’t Nomi on 12th June, we’ve been given 5 iTunes download codes to give away, along with a collectors poster for each winner.
When SHOWGIRLS was released in 1995, Paul Verhoeven’s salacious NC-17 look at Vegas dancers was met by critics and audiences with near universal derision. But in the intervening decades, the film has inspired an ever-growing fan community and impassioned debate over its quality, artistic intent and messages about sex and gender. Guided by a chorus of film critics, scholars, and fervent devotees, Jeffrey McHale’s documentary explores the legacy and broader implications of SHOWGIRLS, while diving into its cultural inspirations as well as its place in Verhoeven’s filmography.
In tracing SHOWGIRLS’ complicated journey from notorious flop to cult classic and unlikely artistic resurrection, YOU DON’T NOMI takes an entertaining and thought-provoking look at an unforgettable piece of American popular culture and the surprising ways we connect with film and each other.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 22nd June2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!