To mark the release of Why Don’t You Just Die!, out now, we’ve been given a Why Don’t You Just Die! Russian Doll set to give away along with a copy of the movie on Blu-ray. There are also Blu-ray copies for 2 runners up.
Shades of early Tarantino, Edgar Wright and Sam Raimi abound in this violent, stylish and riotously entertaining slice of family life, Moscow style.
Matvey (Aleksandr Kuznetsov) has just one objective: to gain entry to his girlfriend’s parents’ apartment and kill her father Andrey (Vitaliy Khaev) with a hammer to restore her honour. But all is not as it initially seems, and Matvey’s attempts to bludgeon the family patriarch to death don’t quite go to plan as Andrey proves a more formidable – not to mention ruthless – opponent than he anticipated… and Matvey, for his part, proves stubbornly unwilling to die.
Why Don’t You Just Die! is out on Blu-ray & Digital HD on 20 April and on The Arrow Video Channel on 4 May.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 30th April 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!