To mark the release of What’s Buried in the Backyard, out now, we’ve been given 5 iTunes codes to give away.
David Vanowen (Ford Austin) buys a new house to restore but when digging a hole for a new septic tank, he discovers a large box filled with three million dollars in cash – and a dead body… Should he report the body and lose the money? Or rebury it and pocket the cash? Of course, David chooses the money, unfolding a series of consequences that lead us to truly discover What’s Buried in the Backyard.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 29th April 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!