To mark the release of Uglydolls on 16th August, we’ve been given Family Gala Screening tickets, as well as a merchandise bundle for one star winner. We have 6 family tickets to the Manchester screening on 3rd August, and 6 family tickets for the London screening on 11th August.
Directed by Kelly Asbury (Gnomeo and Juliet, Shrek 2), UGLYDOLLS features original songs by the incredible pop artist voice cast, including Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, Janelle Monáe, Blake Shelton, Pitbull, Charli XCX and Bebe Rexha.
Unconventionality rules in UGLYDOLLS, the new animated family adventure based on the beloved toy brand. In the adorably different town of Uglyville, the free-spirited Moxy (Kelly Clarkson) and her UglyDolls friends confront what it means to be different, struggle with their desire to be loved, and ultimately discover that you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing because who you truly are is what matters most.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 30th July 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
- Family ticket includes 4 tickets.
- Accommodation and travel not included in the prize.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!