To mark the release of To Olivia on 24th May, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
It’s 1962 and Roald Dahl (Hugh Bonneville), an eccentric, burgeoning children’s author and his wife, Patricia Neal, a glamourous Hollywood movie star, have retreated to the English countryside to bring up their expanding young family. Tragically, their lives are turned upside down by the devastating death of their daughter Olivia and as the couple struggle through the unimaginable loss, their shared grief becomes a source of redemption and strength which changes their lives forever.
Inspiring and heart-warming, To Olivia features an all British cast including Sam Heughan (Outlander), Geoffrey Palmer (Paddington) and Conleth Hill (Game of Thrones), was directed by John Hay (Lost Christmas, There’s Only One Jimmy Grimble) and co-written by John Hay and David Logan.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 3rd June 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!