To mark the release of The Story of Film: An Odyssey on 26th July, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
Celebrating its tenth anniversary and released in high definition for the first time, The Story of Film: An Odyssey, written and directed by award-winning filmmaker Mark Cousins, is a landmark documentary on international film told through the history of cinematic innovation, which has influenced film teaching around the world.
Five years in the making, The Story of Film: An Odyssey covers six continents and 12 decades, showing how film-makers are influenced both by the historical events of their times, and by each other. It provides a worldwide, guided tour of the greatest movies ever made; an epic tale that starts in nickelodeons and ends as a multi-billion dollar globalised digital industry.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Story of Film: An Odyssey is on Blu-ray 26 July
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 5th August 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!