To mark the release of The Last Job on 30th August, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on DVD.
Mob boss Ben Myers (Richard Dreyfuss – Jaws, Stand By Me) has left his life of crime and violence behind him. Following a cancer diagnosis, he’s hung up his hand-gun and vowed to spend time with his family before it’s too late. But sometimes it’s not that easy to leave…
When he returns home to discover his life savings have been stolen, he’s not going to take it lying down. Avoiding the legal route and choosing not to involve his police detective daughter (Mira Sorvino – Mighty Aphrodite), Ben’s mobster mentality kicks in and he takes matters into his own hands… the thieves are going to pay, whatever the cost.
Hell-bent on revenge, his hunt for the perpetrators becomes increasingly more brutal, Ben doesn’t care who gets caught in the crossfire. As the body count rises, Ben is forced to confront his past and question what he’s become.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 2nd September 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!