To mark the release of The Fight on 9th September, we’ve been given 1 copy to give away on DVD.
Tina Bell (Jessica Hynes – Years and Years, W1A, Spaced) lives in a quiet seaside town, but her life is anything but quiet – her mother is threatening to leave her father, her daughter is being bullied, she and her husband Mick (Shaun Parkes – Lost in Space) are juggling full time jobs, three children and her past is catching up with her. Determined to ditch the dysfunction and beat her inner turmoil, Tina pulls on her fighting gloves, literally – stepping into the boxing ring to sweat out her anxieties and punch up her self-worth, under the watchful eye of her astute coach (Cathy Tyson – Mona Lisa). But does she have what it takes to get her family off the ropes and emerge victorious?
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 19th September 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!