To celebrate the release of Clint Eastwood’s latest theatrical release Cry Macho and the new digital documentary series, Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy, celebrating Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros., we have 2 copies of the ‘Clint Eastwood – 40 Film Collection’ to giveaway.
Clint Eastwood once again directs/produces and acts in his latest feature Cry Macho. An uplifting and poignant drama, staring Eastwood as Mike Milo, a one-time rodeo star and washed-up horse breeder who, in 1979, takes a job from an ex-boss to bring the man’s young son home from Mexico. Forced to take the backroads on their way to Texas, the unlikely pair faces an unexpectedly challenging journey, during which the world-weary horseman finds unexpected connections and his own sense of redemption. Cry Macho will be released nationwide on 12th November 2021 by Warner Bros. Pictures.
In addition, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will release Clint Eastwood – A Cinematic Legacy on digital platforms on 5th November 2021. This nine-episode documentary series explores in Eastwood’s 50 years of filmmaking at Warner Bros. 2021 marks the 50th year of his partnership with Warner Bros. (“Dirty Harry”).
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 25th November 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!