To mark the release of Romance on 15th July, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
A teacher, Marie (Caroline Ducey) is happy living with her boyfriend, but their relationship lacks intimacy and, desperate for physical affection, she sets off to find it elsewhere, in a series of ever-more extreme encounters with strangers…
The film, originally released in 1999, drew as many shocked gasps from critics as it did plaudits when it first opened. It also troubled censors in the UK and around the world as it blurred the lines between art and pornography with its searingly honest depiction of a woman embarking on an odyssey of increasingly explicit sexual experiences.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 22nd July 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!