To celebrate the release of Pet Sematary (Cert 15) in UK Cinemas on April 4, Paramount Pictures UK are pleased to offer three lucky winners a special Pet Sematary Goody Bag. Contents include a branded Pet Sematary Hoodie, special animal face-masks, and a copy of Stephen King’s rereleased novel, with a new cover based on the film’s artwork.
Based on the seminal horror novel by Stephen King, Pet Sematary follows Dr. Louis Creed (Jason Clarke), who, after relocating with his wife Rachel (Amy Seimetz) and their two young children from Boston to rural Maine, discovers a mysterious burial ground hidden deep in the woods near the family’s new home.
When tragedy strikes, Louis turns to his unusual neighbour, Jud Crandall (John Lithgow), setting off a perilous chain reaction that unleashes an unfathomable evil with horrific consequences.
© 2019 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 8th April 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!