To mark the release of Maserati: A Hundred Years Against All Odds, out now, we’ve been given 5 copies to give away on DVD.
Celebrate the long and storied history of one of the world’s most recognisable icons, Maserati. From humble beginnings in a small Italian garage, to the coveted and luxurious automobile we know today, witness the evolution of the business, the brand, and the cars themselves over 100 years.
MASERATI: A HUNDRED YEARS AGAINST ALL ODDS is written and directed by documentary filmmaker Philip Selkirk and features interviews with the Maserati family, racing legends John Surtees and Sir Stirling Moss, music icon Nick Mason (Pink Floyd), Maserati collectors and more.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 3rd August 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!