This March – Kong is back. At 104ft tall, he’s coming to cinema screens bigger than ever in the action packed epic “Kong: Skull Island” which stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, John Goodman and John C Reilly. To make sure you’re prepared for his comeback, we’re giving 5 readers the chance to win “Kong: Skull Island” merchandise.
Watch our exclusive interviews:
Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ “Kong: Skull Island” reimagines the origin of the mythic Kong in a compelling, original adventure from director Jordan Vogt-Roberts. In the film, a diverse team of explorers is brought together to venture deep into an uncharted island in the Pacific—as beautiful as it is treacherous—unaware that they’re crossing into the domain of the mythic Kong.
“Kong: Skull Island” stars Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson, Oscar winner Brie Larson, John Goodman and John C. Reilly. The international ensemble cast also includes Tian Jing, Corey Hawkins, Jason Mitchell, John Ortiz, Thomas Mann, Shea Whigham, Toby Kebbell and Eugene Cordero. Vogt-Roberts directs the film from a screenplay by Max Borenstein, John Gatins, Dan Gilroy and Derek Connolly. “Kong: Skull Island” is produced by Legendary’s Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni with Mary Parent. The executive producers are Eric McLeod and Alex Garcia. Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures Present a Legendary Pictures Production, “Kong: Skull Island.”
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
“Kong: Skull Island” is in UK Cinemas 9th March
© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 23rd March 2017 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- This competition is not open to employees of HeyUGuys or Warner Bros UK or associated agents of those companies.
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- 5 winners will each receive a Kong: Skull Island merchandise pack
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly.
- If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!