To mark the release of Inna De Yard on 20th January, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on DVD, along with a CD signed by Director, Peter Webber and artists Winston McAnuff and Jah9, a poster signed by Winston McAnuff and Peter Webber, and a vinyl for each winner.
INNA DE YARD, a joyous, vibrant film set against the backdrop of the lush green mountains of Jamaica in which a superstar group of reggae legends gather to record a new album of infectious hits in an unplugged style that harks back to their roots. The musicians include Ken Boothe, Winston McAnuff, Kiddus I, Cedric Myton and Judy Mowatt whose iconic songs capture the poetry and passion of their homeland.
Directed by Peter Webber (Girl With A Pearl Earring), the film is studded with intimate acoustic versions of classic tracks (such as Ken Boothe’s ‘Everything I Own’), and dazzling live performances from their unforgettable all-star concert in Paris. Recounting the history and continuing cultural importance of reggae music this landmark film paints an unforgettable portrait of these pioneering artists; their successes and failures, happiness and heartache during a lifetime immersed in this colossally influential music scene.
Inna De Yard is available on DVD, Blu-ray and digital on 20th January 2020
INNA DE YARD pre-order link: www.innadeyard.film
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 27th January 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!