To mark the release of Godzilla: King of the Monsters – The Official Movie Novelization by Greg Keyes on 31st May, we’ve been given 1 copy of the book to give away.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters follows the heroic efforts of the cryptozoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and its ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species – thought to be mere myths – rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity’s very existence hanging in the balance.
Godzilla: King of the Monsters – The Official Movie Novelization allows fans to delve further into the world of the movie with the official novelization of the action from the New York Times bestselling author of the novels The Waterborn, The Blackgod, plus the Age of Unreason tetralogy. Keyes is also known for his critically acclaimed franchise fiction work, which includes novels set in popular fan-favourite worlds, including Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, Planet of the Apes, and many more.
Watch our exclusive Godzilla: King of the Monsters interviews here:
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 13th June 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!