To mark the release of Butchers on 8th March, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on DVD.
Directed by Adrian Langley. After their car breaks down, four youths find themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere. Little do they know they are being watched. They soon fall captive to a family of sadistic butchers who keep their ‘fresh meat’ tied up in a wooden outhouse.
With hints of WRONG TURN, the four friends have little time to escape before it’s their turn to meet the chopping block.
Butchers will be available on digital download 22nd February and coinciding with National Butchers Week, available on DVD from 8th March
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 8th March 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!