To mark the release of But I’m a Cheerleader on 21st June, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
This whimsically edgy comedy follows teenager Megan (Natasha Lyonne, Orange is the New Black), whose suburban existence, filled with friends, cheerleading, and all-American fun, is upended when her straight-laced parents suspect she may be a lesbian. In a panic, they send her to True Directions, a ‘rehabilitation’ camp run by the strict and prudish Mary (Cathy Moriarty, Raging Bull), to mount an intervention led by counselor Mike (RuPaul Charles, RuPaul’s Drag Race). Megan dutifully follows the program — until she develops feelings for another camper (Clea DuVall, The Handmaid’s Tale)…
Blending 90s rom-com charm with the sharp satire of an 80s John Waters’ comedy, But I’m a Cheerleader is a timeless, hilarious and candy-coloured tale of acceptance and love that’s as relevant now as it was on its release, restored in 4K for this brand new director’s cut.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 8th July 2021 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!