To mark the release of Brian and Charles, out now, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
Directed by Jim Archer, Brian is a lonely inventor who lives in a remote valley in North Wales, spending his days in his dilapidated workshop constructing bizarre objects nobody wants. Then one day, Brian builds a robot. Made out of an old washing machine and a battered mannequin head, the 7ft tall machine is a walking, talking lifeform with the mannerisms of an inquisitive child, keen to know about its surroundings and how everything works. Initially, Brian and Charles have a great time together, the robot being the perfect antidote to Brian’s loneliness. However, as their relationship develops, things become strained.
Charles, desiring independence, becomes obsessed with seeing the world. But Brian is reluctant to even let Charles outside, and makes it clear from the offset that it’s a dangerous world out there. Thanks to his interactions with Charles, Brian grows in confidence and forms a friendship with local woman, Hazel, somebody who’s as shy and reclusive as Brian himself. As their relationship blossoms, they are suddenly brought even closer when Brian’s worst fears come true – Charles goes missing. Now, having been a recluse all his life, Brian has to finally decide whether he has the courage to stand up for himself or shrink back into the shadows once more.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 21st November 2022 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!