To mark the release of Thunder Road on 31st May, we’ve been given 3 Thunder Road T-shirts to give away.
Festival favourite THUNDER ROAD is a darkly funny tale that follows the story of Jim Arnaud (Jim Cummings), a police officer who faces a personal breakdown following the death of his mother, a recent divorce and the struggles of trying to connect with his young daughter.
The film announces Jim Cummings as a bright new comedic talent whose powerhouse performance takes audiences on a journey paved with outrageous comedy as well as truly heart-breaking moments. Also written, directed and produced by Cummings, the film is derived from his short film of the same name, which won the Grand Jury Prize at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival. Cummings was then inspired to launch a Kickstarter campaign to independently fund and then self-release the feature in the US.
The film was also inspired by the Bruce Springsteen song of the same name, Thunder Road, and has the seal of approval from the man himself after he watched it in the US!
Thunder Road Trailer
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 3rd June 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!