To celebrate the cinema release MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM, an immersive journey through the New York music scene of the early 2000s, we have a special bundle to giveaway for 2 lucky readers. A bundle includes a film T-shirt, a cinema poster and the book by Lizzy Goodman that inspired the film.
Featuring never-before-seen footage of iconic artists including Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Strokes, Interpol and LCD Soundsystem the film tells the story of how a new generation kick started a musical rebirth for New York City that reverberated around the world.
Inspired by the book by Lizzy Goodman and directed by the award-winning filmmakers behind “Shut Up And Play The Hits” and “Blur: No Distance Left to Run” – Dylan Southern and Will Lovelace – MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM is the definitive film about the last great romantic age of Rock ‘n’ Roll, featuring some of the biggest personalities and hits, and a wealth of never-before-seen archive footage.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM IS RELEASED IN UK & IRISH CINEMAS FROM 10TH MARCH 2023
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 27th March 2023 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!