Regent Street Cinema is partnering with German Films to present the FACE TO FACE WITH GERMAN TALENT: THE GERMAN FILM WEEKEND, which will take place from 21-23 September 2018. To celebrate the special weekend, we are giving one lucky winner two tickets to a film screening of their choice.
The impressive programme of five German festival favourites (including two premieres) is curated by The Daily Telegraph’s film critic Tim Robey and will bring you face to face with some of the hottest talent from Germany, both in front of and behind the camera!
Launched in 2016, the FACE TO FACE WITH GERMAN FILMS campaign shines a spotlight on the most influential individuals currently working in the German film industry and represents just some of the many dynamic ‘faces’ of German filmmaking today (https://www.german-films.de/home/index.html).
The five films screening during the GERMAN FILM WEEKEND are:
3 DAYS IN QUIBERON (Opening Night Gala/UK Premiere) by Emily Atef (brought to you by Modern Films)
THE CAPTAIN (London Premiere) by Robert Schwentke (brought to you by Signature Entertainment)
24 WEEKS by Anne Zohra Berrached
WE ARE YOUNG. WE ARE STRONG. by Burhan Qurbani
OH BOY by Jan Ole Gerste
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 17th September 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!