Get in on this summer’s hottest heist Ocean’s 8, which hits UK cinemas June 18, by winning one of 5 Ocean’s 8 getaway bundles! These exclusive and super glamourous bundles include; a jewellery case, Ocean’s 8 T-shirt, a stainless-steel water bottle, Ocean’s 8 travel adapter and a fabulous rose gold pen.
With an incredible A-list cast including Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling & Rihanna, Ocean’s 8 sees Debbie Ocean (Sandra Bullock) pull together a dream team of criminals, thieves and tricksters to commit the perfect crime. The plan: steal a $150 million diamond necklace at the biggest fashion event of the year – the Met Gala. With a solid plan in place, everything has to be flawless if the team are going to get away with the summer’s biggest heist. Ocean’s 8 releases nationwide in UK cinemas on June 18.
You can check out the trailer here:
© 2018 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 21st June 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
- This competition is not open to employees of HeyUGuys or Warner Bros UK or associated agents of those companies.
- To enter the competition answer the question above, and submit answers to HeyUGuys
- Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- Five winners will each receive an Ocean’s 8 merchandise pack including:
- Ocean’s 8 faux leather jewellery case
- Stainless steel water bottle
- Ocean’s 8 women’s T-shirt
- Travel adapter
- Rose gold diamond pen
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly.
- If the winner fails to respond within 48 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!