To mark the release of Silent Running, out now, and Twelve Monkeys on 14th December, we’ve been given 2 bundles of both movies to give away on DVD.
Botanist Freeman Lowell (Bruce Dern) has spent eight years aboard the space freighter Valley Forge preserving the only botanical specimens left from Earth under huge geodesic domes. When he receives orders to destroy the project and return home, Lowell rebels and hijacks the freighter, while plunging the craft into the gaseous rings of Saturn. From that moment on, he has only the trees, the gardens and two “Drone” robots, Huey and Dewey, to keep him company on his greatest adventure of all.
Between the past and the future, sanity and madness, dreams and reality, lies the mystery of the Twelve Monkeys.. the year is 2035 and humankind subsists in a desolate netherworld following the eradication of 99% of the Earth’s population, a holocaust that makes the planet’s surface uninhabitable and mankind’s destiny uncertain. Cole (Bruce Willis) a reluctant volunteer aided by Dr. Kathryn Railly (Madeline Stowe) have only two clues to solve the puzzle of the Twelve Monkeys which threatens to completely erase humanity from the planet…
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 17th December 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!