To mark the release of Ride the Wave on 7th November, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
A junior champion, 14-year-old Scottish surfer Ben Larg has already competed at numerous international competitions. But Ben is preparing to risk his life for a new challenge: to ride one of the biggest and most dangerous cold water waves in the world at Mullaghmore, Ireland. If he gets it right, he’ll join an elite group of big wave surfers. If he gets it wrong, the consequences are terrifying.
Director Martyn Robertson intimately follows the family over a three year period as they support Ben towards achieving his dream.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 10th November 2022 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!