To mark the release of Proxima on 23rd November, we’ve been given 2 copies to give away on DVD.
The story follows Sarah (Eva Green), a French astronaut training at the European Space Agency in Cologne. The only woman in the arduous training programme, she has been chosen to be part of the crew of a year-long space mission called ‘Proxima’. Putting enormous strain on her relationship with her seven-year-old daughter Stella (played by outstanding newcomer Zélie Boulant-Lemesle), the training begins to take its toll on them both as the life-changing launch looms ever closer.
Featuring stunning performances from the entire cast, which also includes Matt Dillon (Crash), Sandra Hüller (Toni Erdmann) and Aleksey Fateev (Loveless), Winocour’s new film is a stunningly cinematic experience which will take audiences on a gripping, emotional and life-affirming journey, and boasts a stirring score from world-renowned composer and musician Ryuichi Sakamoto.
PROXIMA is available on DVD, Blu-ray & Digital from 23 November
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 30th November 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!