To mark the release of Peterloo on 11th March, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on Blu-ray.
Peterloo, directed by Mike Leigh, portrays the epic events surrounding the infamous 1819 Peterloo Massacre in Manchester, when armed government forces charged into a crowd of 60,000 peaceful protesters who were desperate for greater democracy and improved working conditions.
Featuring stellar performances from Maxine Peake (The Theory of Everything) and Rory Kinnear (The Imitation Game), as well as supporting turns from Nico Mirallegro (Remington Place) and Tim McInnerny (Notting Hill), Peterloo is an explosively visceral retelling of a defining moment in British history that proved to be a catalyst for further government suppression but also a national outcry.
Peterloo is available on Digital Download, Blu-ray and DVD now
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 21st March 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!