To mark the release of Outlaws on 18th February, we’ve been given 5 copies to give away on DVD.
Ryan Corr, who was put through hell in Wolf Creek 2, is plunged into another maelstrom here as would-be biker king Paddo. A bulked-up Matt Nable (Ra’s al Ghul from the TV series Arrow), who also co-wrote the film, is brilliantly menacing as Knuck, the gang leader who wants to reclaim his crown from the young upstart he left in charge. Abbey Lee, fast becoming a screen favourite with iconic roles in Mad Max: Fury Road and cult hit The Neon Demon, steals the show as the sly and scheming Lady Macbeth figure who tempts Paddo to take over.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 21st February 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!