To mark the release of Normal People, out now, we’ve been given 3 copies to give away on DVD.
An exquisite and compulsive modern love story about how two people profoundly impact each other’s lives, Normal People tracks the tender but complicated relationship of Marianne (Daisy Edgar-Jones) and Connell (Paul Mescal) from the end of their school days in a small west of Ireland town to their undergraduate years at Trinity College Dublin. This critically acclaimed 12-part series explores just how complicated intimacy and young love can be.
Sally Rooney adapted her coming-of-age book with Alice Birch along with Irish playwright Mark O’Rowe. Normal People is directed by the Oscar-nominated film-maker Lenny Abrahamson and English director Hettie Macdonald and is produced by the Oscar® and BAFTA® award-winning production company Element Pictures.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 16th November 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!