CHiPs: Law & Disorder drives in to cinemas March 24 and we’re giving you the chance to gear up ahead of the release by winning an awesome bundle! This amazing bundle includes a Mini hydration pack, a Gas tank mini clock, a Backpack, and a T-shirt.
Dax Shepard (“Hit and Run,” TV’s “Parenthood”) and Michael Peña (“The Martian”) star in Warner Bros. Pictures’ action comedy “CHiPs: Law & Disorder.” Shepard also directs from a script he penned based on the characters from the popular ‘70s television series created by Rick Rosner.
Jon Baker (Shepard) and Frank “Ponch” Poncherello (Peña) have just joined the California Highway Patrol (CHP) in Los Angeles but for very different reasons. Baker is a beaten up pro motorbiker trying to put his life and marriage back together. Poncherello is a cocky undercover Federal agent investigating a multi-million dollar heist that may be an inside job—inside the CHP. The inexperienced rookie and hardened pro are teamed together, but clash more than click, so kickstarting a partnership is easier said than done. But with Baker’s bike skills combined with Ponch’s street savvy it might just work…if they don’t drive each other crazy along the way.
Please note: This competition is open to UK residents only
See CHiPs: Law & Disorder in cinemas March 24.
© 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 30th March 2017 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No alternative prize available
- The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!