To celebrate the release of MONOS, UK and Irish cinemas now, we’ve teamed up with Picturehouse Entertainment and Invada Records UK to offer one lucky winner an exclusive prize. The winner of this competition can get their hands on a vinyl copy of the score, along with a UK poster, signed by Mica Levi and director/writer, Alejandro Landes.
MONOS is the critically acclaimed, festival winner that focuses on a young group of guerrilla soldiers watching over a prisoner on the remote mountain tops of Colombia. The film recently won the Best Film prize at the London Film Festival, and has since garnered dozens of glowing reviews and box office success. Noted often in the reviews is Mica Levi’s beautiful, haunting and pulsating score.
On a remote mountaintop, a rebel group of commandos perform military training exercises while watching over a prisoner (Julianne Nicholson) for a shadowy force known only as ‘The Organization’. After a series of unexpected events drives them deep into the jungle, fracturing their intricate bond, their mission slowly begins to collapse.
Set against a stunningly beautiful but dangerous landscape, Alejandro Landes’ awe-inspiring film is a breathtakingly epic vision that will leave you both mesmerised and utterly gripped.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 2nd December 2019 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!