To celebrate the release of the feel-good crowd-pleaser Military Wives, we’re partnering with Lionsgate UK to giveaway 5 copies of the film on Blu-ray™!
Sing-a-long to the familiar family favourites we all know and love in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy the critically acclaimed, inspirational story of friendship, love and support on the home front as a group of women come together as their partners serve in Afghanistan. Together they form the very first military wives choir, helping each other through life’s most difficult moments and also becoming a media sensation and global movement in the process. Directed by Peter Cattaneo.
▶ Download and Keep on June 29th and Available on DVD and Blu-ray July 6th ▶ Starring: Kristin Scott Thomas, Sharon Horgan, Greg Wise, Jason Flemyng with Emm…
Watch our exclusive Military Wives interviews here:
Military Wives is available to own on digital download from 29th June and Blu-ray™ & DVD from 6th July 2020.
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 23rd July 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 13 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the HeyUGuys website and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59pm on 23/07/2020. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when entering online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 24/07/2020.
- Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) copy of Military Wives on Blu-ray.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone using details provided at entry before 31/07/2020 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by HeyUGuys. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!