To mark the release of Midnight Sun on 16th July, we’ve been given 1 copy to give away on Blu-ray.
MIDNIGHT SUN tells the life-affirming story of 17-year-old Katie Price (Bella Thorne), sheltered since childhood with a rare disease that makes even the smallest amount of sunlight deadly. During the day she is housebound, but it is after nightfall that Katie’s world opens up, in the dark, when she ventures out to the local train station to play her guitar for travelers. One night, fate intervenes when she meets Charlie (Patrick Schwarzenegger), an ex-high school all-star athlete, whom she has secretly admired for years. She hides her condition from him as the two embark on a uniquely powerful romance over one nearly perfect summer.
Watch our exclusive Midnight Sun interview here:
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 26th July 2018 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!