Inspired by short stories created by Anaïs Nin, gripping new drama LITTLE BIRDS is out on DVD on 14th September and we have 2 copies to give away! Starring Juno Temple and Hugh Skinner it tells the tale of two very different women whose lives – and those of their lovers – become dangerously entangled in Tangier’s ‘International Zone’.
It’s 1955, and American heiress Lucy Savage (Juno Temple) is newly arrived in Tangier, one of the last outposts of colonial decadence. Whilst Lucy is navigating the sexual and political tensions of her new surroundings, her fiancé, Hugo Cavendish-Smyth (Hugh Skinner) is torn between his duty to Lucy and his lover Adham Abaza (Raphael Acloque), the most eligible man in Tangier. Meanwhile, Cherifa Lamour (Yumna Marwan), a Moroccan dominatrix and local celebrity, enraptures Secretary Pierre Vaney (Jean-Marc Barr), who has fallen desperately in love with her. As Lucy and Cherifa struggle to find independence amid a country breaking free of its past, a passionate, sexy and witty melodrama unfolds.
Set against a vivid backdrop of hedonism and conflict, LITTLE BIRDS weaves together stories of private desire and public politics to deliver a distinctly modern tale of freedom and feminism.
Watch our Little Birds interviews here:
The Small Print
- Open to UK residents only
- The competition will close 24th September 2020 at 23.59 GMT
- The winner will be picked at random from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Please note prizes may be delayed due to COVID-19
- To coincide with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
The usual T&Cs can be found here. Good Luck!